You are no stranger to the effects of the sun, sweat, chlorine, and chemical processing on your client's hair. Oh, yeah—and over-washing. Twenty eight percent of clients have reported to their stylist that they are concerned about ultra-dry hair.
Enter the new way to take care of your client's dry locks, with PHYTOELIXIR Ultra-Dry Hair Collection from PHYTO. The power of plants, plus an exclusive blend of lipids, work to give your clients the hair they have always wanted with softness, shine and elasticity. And what a better way to save their hair than with an in-salon treatment? We have two how-tos from the expert and hair extraordinaire himself, Global Artistic Director Anthony Cristiano, that'll show you how to give their hair the nourishment and love it deserves. Check it out!
Express Care For Wet HairTry The Treatment
1. Gently heat a dab of PHYTOELIXIR Cleansing Care Cream in your hands.
2. Apply the cream on hair lengths and spread it out to the ends.
3. Massage the scalp by adding a dab of cream if necessary.
4. Add water to help carefully distribute product.
5. Emulsify and leave on for two to three minutes.
6. Rinse thoroughly.
Anthony's Pro Tip: For optimal hydration, apply a small dose of PHYTO 9 Nourishing Day Cream from midlengths to ends. You can not only use on damp hair and style as you like, but also apply throughout the day.
read more - www.behindthechair.com